Chapter 0 : hi!

  • “High school is what kind of grows you into the person you are. I have great memories, good and bad, some learning experiences and some that I’ll take with me the rest of my life.” – Giancarlo Stanton

            And the best thing about it is, that I am a part of it. 

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nara, an 11th-grade student in SMAN 3 Bandung. Studying here enables me to explore a lot about myself and the future. I enjoy it a lot, though it could be exhausting. I believe it's a part of growing up. 


I like being a part of something amazing. Something big, something creative, and something powerful. That's why I  joined organizations and some extracurricular activities. 


Find out about me, my activities, and my thoughts in this blog. Thanks, stay healthy! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News and Now

Dare and Dream

Website and World